NOW ACCEPTING STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR 2018
Leadership Exploration & Development Program
The GNACC’s LEAD Program helps develop knowledgeable, committed, and action-oriented leaders. Participants from diverse backgrounds and different perspectives will enhance their existing leadership skills and gain a better understanding of themselves and their role in the community.
The program is designed to:
* Identify emerging and existing leaders
* Enhance leadership competencies
* Foster commitment for leadership roles
* Demonstrate how strong leadership can enhance your business and support our community in reaching its goals
* Strengthened leadership abilities
* Access to a network of diverse colleagues
* Exposure to a variety of regional leaders
* An understanding of the realities, opportunities, and challenges of our region
* An opportunity to become involved with, and bring about positive change in, our communities
Our first session scheduled for March 13, 2018 will consist of three exciting local leaders who will share their stories of leadership in their chosen field and in our communities. The afternoon will be spent with Jim O’Shea of Achievement Unlimited of SECT learning about your individual personality traits and how they play into building strong, well balanced teams. Breakfast and lunch is included.
Classes meet monthly (2nd Tuesday of each month from 8:00am - 4:00pm at different host locations -tba) starting in March with a summer break in August. Graduation will be in February, 2019. Class size is limited so don’t delay!
Class size is limited so don't delay! Participant Cost: $650 - Chairman Circle Members $500
Call GNACC for additional information @ (860) 887-1647.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM